:~)

nails & whales

More whales needed.

π Day!

By 9:26 AM , , ,

[Click on the photo to view full post.]


Happy Pi Day! 3/14/15 at 9:26, if this posts correctly. How could I pass up a themed manicure for this very important holiday?

I never thought I'd have to hand model on a graphing calculator, but the colors look so nice together despite the graininess of nighttime indoor iPhone photography. Annnd so I decided to hand model on my TI-84.


A more typical arrangement. I'm not terribly pleased with this impromptu design, but the giant pi on my index nail gets it done! Abstract flowers on ring finger for spring – no circle or pie, sadly, because the only nail art brush I own is relatively massive. Small lines it can do, but no actual detailed coloring work. :( 

Polishes used:
  • Zoya Heather - pale lilac creme
  • Floss Gloss Pony - neon peach creme
  • China Glaze Dreamsicle - sheer orange jelly base with iridescent glitter
  • Wet 'n Wild Black Creme


You Might Also Like

0 comments