:~)

nails & whales

More whales needed.

The Florals Continue

By 1:00 PM , ,

I've got a few looks from the end of summer and fall semester to post... This'll probably be a quick series without much captioning – let the designs speak for themselves!



You probably expected this.

If I had hinted in my previous post that the next one would involve art of some sort, you would've guessed that it would be florals. You're probably wondering if I know how to paint anything else.

Nah, not for now.

But, I did vary my style up a bit! Instead of scattered roses, these rest at the base of the nail and snake up towards the free edge. Not sure which style I prefer more... what do you say?

I warmed Zoya Heather (light purple shade) a bit too much, but it looks pretty similar to this in yellow lighting. 
Of course, you gotta mix up the roses with a couple studs and metallic accents. After a tragic tear on my index nail, though, I could no longer support a piercing. :(

Still think this is one of my favorite looks, though!

Polishes used:

  • OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? – deep eggplant crème
  • Zoya Heather – light lilac crelly with hidden silver shimmer
  • Skin Food Sparkle Sun Yellow – metallic yellow-gold smooth microglitter
  • Zoya Hunter – deep hunter green crème
  • Forever 21 Overcast – light grey crème with hidden silver shimmer 
Unrelated: I'm back on the East Coast, and the snow is dwindling surprisingly quickly... I was able to wear normal shoes today without any sort of puddle nonsense at all. Not sure how I feel about this. 

Thanks for reading :•) 

Bethany
Currently listening to Miles Away by The Maine

All products shown here were purchased by the author. Photos taken with an iPhone 5s and color-corrected in Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments