:~)

nails & whales

More whales needed.

Autumn Triangles ∆

By 10:18 PM , , , , , ,

Quick post today! Finally decided on a more fall-appropriate manicure (somewhat), with a gorgeous muted dark teal from Essie and a warm flecked silver from Chanel. As I only have one nail art brush (what) that isn't particularly thin, I struggled in getting the edges smooth and points precise. This mani was inspired by a similar geometric triangle design, but I unfortunately can't remember where the original came from.

I didn't think I'd like the end result as I painted on random triangles. It came out better than expected!


More pics and details after the jump!




The Essie applied perfectly – it was ridiculously shiny and smooth without a topcoat, and it achieved full opacity with two thin coats. Chanel Graphite was absolutely beautiful as usual, changing from gold to silver depending on the light. 


Here's a close-up of the thumb chevron – apologies for the blurriness/graininess of the photo. I definitely need to work on consistent photo sizes/shapes, as well as backdrop and image quality. 

And here are the colors used! 


Hope you enjoyed xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments